Monday, March 23, 2009

Who is Jax?

I'm Jax and I write YA paranormal. (Wow, that's original)

I write because I have a love of reading and spinning stories and wanting to fulfill the dreams of a dorky tomboy who never got the guy. Being a total geek, with fashion sense, this was my opportunity to write the happy ending that I didn't get in elementary, middle, and high school. Of course, I'm one of those lucky ones who was touched by magic. (Not that I wanted to)--Er, 'magic' being: I grew up with the rad ability to hear and see ghosts...but those days are hopefully good and buried...*gulp*. I try to block out that aspect of things because I've had experience with being laughed at and ridiculed, but that's for another story. Ahem, I want to write good stories. Compelling stories that you'll enjoy and I want to write about romance. The first kiss, falling in love, and tackling heartbreak--hopefully, not so much the last bit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment